As a pro-active Account Executive with Paladin Technologies, you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals, developing, and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company’s current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional selling skills. Your business development skills combined with your technical knowledge of the market and contacts within the industry will lead to success. Your business acumen and ability to communicate with stakeholders and effectively identify opportunities will be crucial to ensuring the success of our client engagements.
- Own the creation of your annual sales plan for approval and develop your strategic approach for your market to increase sales in all company service offerings including integratedsecurity, networking/data cabling, and/or commercial audio-visual.
- Pursue relationships with existing client base, while generating new business to expand customer base.
- Target and develop business with new clients to secure profitable relationships.
- Work collaboratively with Operations, IT, Engineering, and other corporate departments to drive penetration of integrated security systems.
- Propose and present new solutions for security, integrated systems technologies, and infrastructure.
- Follow up on all sales leads and maintain CRM activities, opportunities, and forecasting.
- Monitor competitive landscape for changing security technology and trends to ensure Paladin’s offerings are leading edge and to add value to our clients through leveraging their existing technology.
- Accountability: takes ownership & responsibility for quality and timeliness of commitments
- Results Driven: ability to focus on detailed outcomes and the means by which they are achieved
- Leverages Collaborative Relationships: cultivating win-win relationships and advancing Paladin’s market position.
- Business Development: Quick to recognize and act on an opportunity. Knows how to close. Knows how to make a profit.
- Masterful in front of the Customer: Goes the extra mile to know and understand the customer’s business and their needs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Progressive outside Sales experience in a technical sales environment, ideally from the integrated security, networking/data cabling and/or commercial audio-visual industries
- Experience selling complex integrated solutions involving access control, CCTV, intrusion systems, structured cabling, RTLS, nurse call, PA systems, fence detection, digital signage, corporate AV, or other related systems is preferred
- Experience selling in related industries (IT, Telecommunications, engineering, technology)will be considered
- Experience selling into related sectors including gaming, healthcare, industrial construction, government, education, defense, utilitiesis considered an asset
- Knowledge of the following technologies is required: IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communications, Windows XP or 7 workstations, Microsoft Office products
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: Access Control, CCTV (IP), Intrusion Systems, Client-Servicer security applications, MS SQL databases, Server and Storage Infrastructure.
- Post-secondaryeducation;University degree in Business is preferred.
Paladin Technologies is a premier North American complex systems integrator for building technology solutions, including IP security, alarms & monitoring, audio visual, low-voltage infrastructure, and networking. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support. Our team is the best in the industry, with manufacturer trained technicians, PMP-certified project managers, CTS- and RCDD-certified design engineers, coordinators, and administrative resources.Paladin has offices coast to coast across the United Stated and Canada, and nearly 1,500 talented and committed professionals dedicated to custom-crafting and installing technology solutions for clients requiring Integrated Security, Network Infrastructure, Audio Visual, Fiber Optics/OSP, Structured Cabling, and more. We are always at the forefront of the changing technology landscape, and through continued training, complex client projects, and company support, we provide our colleagues with exciting challenges and a rewarding career as Paladin continues to grow. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status . We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email or call 858-668-1705 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request. We thank you for your application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #J-18808-Ljbffr