**Please note this is a fully remote 12-month contract **
**Please note we have multiple vacancies **
The associate will work within Honda Canada’s Account Services department and will report to the Supervisor, Account Services. The Representative Recovery – Account Services acts in the capacity of trusted advisor to Customers by providing payment solutions and options to resolve past due accounts and minimize credit loss for HCFI.
Individually assigned responsibilities may include but not limited to, the principal functional responsibilities listed below:
- Maintain corporate objectives pertaining to delinquency and losses.
- Maintain updated documentation of all communication with customers by entering notes in CASS and Salesforce and utilizing its capabilities to ensure timely follow up.
- Investigate account information by conducting basic skip tracing. research and analysis of documents to determine the best course of action to minimize credit loss for HCFI
- Present results as needed to a senior level Associate in order to locate a customer and/or collateral.
- Resolve payment discrepancies including, but not limited to: NSF refund requests, misapplied payments, due date changes, retail deferrals and small balance waivers.
- Resolve deficiencies with insurance coverage for leased vehicles.
- Organize and prioritize workload for past due accounts to ensure appropriate customer correspondence and communicated level of urgency and action as required.
- Assist customers by establishing payment arrangements or one time settlements on End of Term (EOT) invoices. These invoices consist of excess wear and tear, excess kilometers and may include missed payments.
- Charge Off
- Death of Customer Cases
- Vendor Management (3rdParty Collections agencies)
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as it pertains to HCFI internal controls within respective day to day job function. Adherence of the following would include but not be limited to:
- Code of Business Ethics/Conduct
- Business and Operational Policies and Procedures
- IT general and application controls
- Minimum 1 year of relevant, progressive business experience with a proven track record of delivering results in a customer service environment
- Good working knowledge and experience in Collections is preferred
- Post-Secondary education in related discipline is preferred
- Ability to work in partnership with the broader team to drive business goals
- Technically grounded in MS applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- A high level of individual initiative and ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Must entail strong planning, strategic, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for leadership, initiative, integrity,sense of responsibility and strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Bilingual (English/French) is required
- Customer centric attitude
- Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 888-4331.#J-18808-Ljbffr