corporate_fare Google place Montreal, QC, Canada
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in consulting, IT services, or other relevant field.
- Experience leading migration, implementation, or managed services operations of technology services engagements for organizations, and experience with IT infrastructure and cloud-native applications development.
- Ability to communicate in English and French fluently.
- Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- 20 years of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process, and technology transformation of building and operating legacy, on-premise software to running full speed as a digital native business in the public cloud.
- Experience with data center migration strategies, collaborating with channel partners and systems integrators.
- Experience helping customers decide whether to make investments in new technologies and projects based on expected value and return on investment (ROI).
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud ecosystem.
About the job
The Google Cloud Consulting (GCC) team helps customers transform their IT organizations to build and operate modern, cloud native applications using Google Cloud’s products and services and ensure that customers are able to maximize their investments.
As a Consulting Account Lead, you will act as a trusted advisor to Google Cloud’s largest customers by enabling them to use Google’s cloud products to achieve their business goals. You’ll partner with customers to develop cloud success plans: organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies to meet their business and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of Google Cloud products. You will recommend best practices relevant to their industry and organizational changes to accelerate their onboarding and migration plans.
You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud, guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their cloud transformation journey. You will work across customer facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. As a GCC Account Lead, you will deeply understand the customer’s industry and business goals and regularly engage with senior stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure Google is helping them achieve their goals.
In this role, you will be expected to be on the customer site approximately 50% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. C-Suite and IT team) to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Guide IT and business executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams/executives from across Google to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business and cloud consumption goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the users we serve, creating a culture of belonging, and providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), expecting or parents-to-be, criminal histories consistent with legal requirements, or any other basis protected by law. See also Google's EEO Policy , Know your rights: workplace discrimination is illegal , Belonging at Google , and How we hire .
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles unless stated otherwise in the job posting.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees, or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.#J-18808-Ljbffr