Dermatologist - Executive Search & Recruitment
Executive Search & Recruitment
- Job Description
Employment Type (FT/PT/Locum)
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Employment Term: Permanent
Close Date: Until suitable candidate found
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Dermatologist to join their growing private practice.
The specialist would join 1 Full time Dermatologist providing consultations and services in Medical Dermatology, Surgical Dermatology and Aesthetic Dermatology. Phototherapy services are also offered in clinic. Opportunities for participation in cutting edge research, clinical trials, is also possible.
- The candidate will hold certification or be eligible for certification with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC). Successful applicants will be eligible for a provisional or regular license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.
- Individuals should be a team player, able to interact effectively with patients, colleagues, and staff and function in a high volume environment with a commitment to high quality and detailed centered care.
- In accordance with immigration requirements, preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Our clients practice was founded in 2021 along a busy commuter street in vibrant south Edmonton. Their mission is to deliver comprehensive medical, surgical and aesthetic Dermatologic care to all our patients and clients using the most up to date evidence, science, optimal safety and clinical best practices.
- Thier facility is equipped with12 exam rooms and 4 procedure rooms.
- Their caring staff cultivate a comfortable, and clean environment to promote wellness, confidence and natural beauty to all of our patients. They have grown rapidly, and are looking for an certified and expereinced individual to join our team.
- Opportunities include: medical dermatology services, surgical dermatology services, cosmetic dermatology services, phototherapy services, flexible schedule, research opportunities,, amazing work/life balance, and much more.
For Immediate consideration, please send CV to: email@example.com or call 403-389-2234.More Details Employment Type: Full Time Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada Experience Required: Mid-Senior Level Date Published: 08 Apr 2023 APPLY BACK Share Job Opening #J-18808-Ljbffr