We’re searching for a natural leader who is ready to make an impact by leading day-to-day operations of our Winnipeg, MB branch. The ideal candidate has a passion for strategy and is as interested in achieving business results as they are in making connections with customers, job seekers and colleagues. This position is responsible for leading a team, organizing operational activities and executing the branch sales strategy. The Branch Manager ensures operational and financial performance is maintained and profit margins and revenue goals are achieved. You will consistently strive to help PeopleReady realize our vision of being the talent solution for the changing world of work.
Where you can shine:
- Execute branch sales strategy by sourcing and qualifying new leads, developing our workforce solutions, and pricing and closing orders.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts by closing additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. Maintaining consistent communication is key.
- Oversee recruiting efforts to ensure that we have a qualified pool of talent to meet customer demand.
- Strategically manage branch profit and loss (P&L).
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, resolve grievances and conflicts – you know how to negotiate and diffuse conflicts.
- Hire, manage, train and coach your team of branch staff.
- Work with employees to set performance goals, expectations, and professional development plans while holding them accountable for branch success by positively leading the way.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the branch and assist with hands-on processes as needed.
- Continuously seek ways to streamline processes for operational efficiency and excellence.
- Ensure workers are appropriately dispatched to job sites, customer orders are serviced and filled and payouts are timely.
- Create a culture of safety by conducting site visits and meeting with our customers and temporary job seekers. Proactively takes actions to contribute to a safer workplace for our people.
- Manage workers compensation claims.
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible, and We are a Force for Good.
What you bring to the table:
- 5 years related experience; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience managing in the staffing industry preferred.
- Prior experience in sales as an independent producer or sales leader.
- Proven leadership competencies and experience.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal. You have the gift of persuasion!
- Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make decisions.
- Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and achieve results.
- Ability to hire, manage, develop, and lead individuals and teams.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- At times, you may be required to drive a vehicle to transport temporary workers to job sites or to conduct customer site visits.
- Valid driver’s license.
LabourReady provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: Vacation and Sick Leave Accrual, Paid Company Holidays, Retirement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and comprehensive extended health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits. The pay range this role is offering is $50,000.00 - $69,000.00 annually and is incentive eligible.
Physical and Work Requirements
Branch work environment with frequent customer interaction, constantly operates a computer, phone, and other office equipment. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and/or hear for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds. Valid driver’s license and good safety record required for driving to locations. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. Required to inspect equipment, detect safety hazards, judge and communicate risks.
At PeopleReady, we make a difference:
The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers’ businesses is something that we’re incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, Ready to change lives through work, and Ready to win.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TBI Outsourcing Canada, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact your Recruiter or Employee Relations at HR-Advice@trueblue.com or 1-800-610-8920. TBI Outsourcing Canada, Inc. will consult with all applicants who request disability-related accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.#J-18808-Ljbffr