MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
*As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:*
* Manage your own portfolio of clients and candidates, both existing and new
* Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
* Manage the process from interview through offer stage
* Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
* Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
* Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
* Negotiate commercial terms of business and rates
*Ideal candidates will possess the following:*
* Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
* 3-6 years commercial sales (business to business) experience
* Consistent and successful sales track record
* An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
* Experience in leading a team, a plus for leadership
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do – it's what sets us apart.
The United States is a high potential, high growth market for Page Group and we are investing now for our future growth. We have a proven track record of growth led by a highly experienced senior management team. Our emphasis on organic career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
* Comprehensive training program starting from your first day
* Ongoing professional coaching and development
* National & International career opportunities
*Competitive Salary & Benefits*
* Above Market Base Salary + Uncapped earnings
* 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays