HBD – Internal Medicine
Day (United States of America)
LPN – Full Time
Internal Medicine Office – Albany, NY
Work schedule: Monday – Friday with rotating Saturday’s (8am – 12pm)
Our Internal Medicine office is seeking a motivated and energetic LPN to join our dedicated team of healthcare providers!
The Division of Internal Medicine is located at 178 Washington Ave Ext. Albany N.Y. Our division has 9 physicians, 2 PA’s and 24 medicine residents. As a patient centered medical home primary care office, the division provides the highest quality of care to our patients. We are committed to meeting all of our patients needs from medical to psychosocial. As a medicine office we see patients that are 18+ years. The division is an energetic, fast-paced work environment. We strive to work together as a team to deliver exceptional patient care.
Under the direction of the attending physician, RN, Lead LPN or practice coordinator, the LPN will provide direct patient care and assist in the following clinical functions to all providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Obtains and accurately record patient’s vital signs
• Documents components of patient’s history
• Communicates in an open and appropriate manner with patients, visitors and staff
• Participates in in-office procedures under the direction and supervision of a licensed healthcare provider
• Performs diagnostic CLIA waived testing
• Prescription call-backs per scope of practice
• Preps patient’s chart for pertinent clinical information
• Maintains inventory of supplies, and keeps patient examination rooms stocked
• Adheres to AMC’s regulatory compliance issues
• High School diploma or equivalent is required
• Current NYS licensure as Licensed Practical Nurse
• Previous experience in a patient care setting preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thank you for your interest in Albany Medical Center!
Albany Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
This role may require access to information considered sensitive to Albany Medical Center, its patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not limited to HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information regulated by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members are expected to ensure that:
Access to information is based on a “need to know” and is the minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of information needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards, shall be made to ensure that information is adequately protected from unauthorized access and modification.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|