At Le Pain Quotidien, a server is often the face of our business/restaurant and the main point of contact for our guests. Le Pain Quotidien servers exist for the purpose of delivering exemplary service to our guests by following Le Pain Quotidien's Steps of Service.
• Creates great first impressions by promptly greeting and escorting guests to table while using proper body language at all times.
• Has full knowledge of pastry, bread, kitchen, and retail items.
• Is able to describe every product and menu offering using descriptor words.
• Is able to use knowledge to sell items and make educated suggestions to our guests regarding wine and beer
• Writes orders, rings beverage and food orders into POS, and follows up with kitchen as necessary.
• Has complete knowledge of drink recipes and prepares drinks for dining room as needed.
• Reads table to match service to guests preferences, marks tables and courses food appropriately, and
anticipates guests needs.
• Maintains and clears table when appropriate, offers dessert, and presents check at conclusion of meal in a
• Handles any complaints with genuine concern and elevates to manager when necessary.
• Completes all opening, mid, and closing procedures; completes daily checklist and side work assignments.
• Organizes money and receipts throughout the shift; follows Le Pain Quotidien cash handling policy.
• Has a clear understanding and follows Le Pain Quotidien's Steps of Service Follows and completes Le Pain
Quotidien cleaning and food safety checklists to ensure proper food handling; responsible for troubleshooting,
cleaning and maintenance of equipment, FIFO, thermometers, Food Safety checklist, and temperature checklist.
• Keeps all areas of the restaurant clean and organized by following cleaning checklists, assisting with cleaning
dishes, cleaning equipment, cleaning bathrooms, trash removal, and detail cleaning as necessary.
• Assists with setting up patio furniture and maintenance of outside fixtures and seating area
3 to 6 months of related experience or training.
Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends, and evenings
Experience with Toast (POS system) is a plus
Le Pain Quotidien means the daily bread. And to us, that means everything. It's much more than mere sustenance; it's a way of life. As our loaves emerge from the ovens, warm and fragrant, friends gather around our communal tables to share in the time-honored tradition of breaking bread. The hum of conversation fills the air, jam is passed around the table, and, ever so gracefully, time slows. Our menu celebrates the simplicity of fresh, nourishing food. From morning to evening, there's always a new favorite for you to discover.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|